L’information ci-dessus n’est qu’en anglais:
This is a criterium-style race utilizing the finishing circuit of the 2017 Canadian Road Cycling Championships Course. It is open to all cyclists 14 years old and younger. Participants and their families are encouraged to remain after the Youth Races for the Canada 150 Play List Fun Ride followed by the Elite Men’s Road Race National Championship Event. A race expo and food and beverages will be available for purchase on site.
1000h: Registration opens: (register by year of birth)
1115h: Bibitte 1: (born in ’12-’13): 200 m sprint
1120h: Bibitte 2: (born in ’10-’11): 1 lap
11:30h: Atome/Squirt (born in ’08-’09): 2 laps
11:45h: PeeWee (born in ’05-’07): 4 laps
12:00h: Minime (born in ’03-’04): 6 laps
13:00h: Canada 150 Play List Family Fun Ride
14:00h: U23/ Elite Men’s Road Race
- Registration will be on-site only.
- Registration fee: $10. All proceeds will be donated to CHEO.
- Registration/sign-in will take place under the spectator tent on Tunney’s Pasture Driveway Boulevard
- Registration opens at 10 am will close 15 minutes before each event.
- While a UCI license or OCA event permit is not required, all participants must complete a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Riders are required to wear helmets while racing and while warming up.
- Start/Finish Line is located on the western side of Tunney’s Pasture Driveway. The course will be ridden counter-clockwise
- No warming up on course
- Any rider dropping out of the race must immediately notify an official
- Lapped riders must remain separate when being overtaken by riders in their own group
- It is the riders’ responsibility to ensure that their race numbers are readable. Riders whose numbers are unreadable at the finish may not get a placing.
- All riders within a category will finish on the same lap. Therefore, lapped riders will complete fewer laps than the winner.
- All competitors will receive an edible medal
- A podium presentation will take place for the top three male and female finishers in each category immediately
following the respective race